Thursday, March 8, 2012

Walk

Well yesterday was beautiful outside so I decided to take Titan for his second walk. The first one happened when we first got him and did not go well at all. He drug me down the street this way and that. I'm pretty strong and lucky for me it takes a lot to knock me down. So I decided to try it again. This walk blew my mind! He stayed right next to me with very few corrections. I was so happy with him. By the end of the first walk I was exhausted and my hands were raw from trying to get him under control. This time on the other hand, I felt actually refreshed from it. Who would have thought? I hope over the next few nice days to be able to take more as well as con my fiancee into taking some pictures. I'm so happy that the cold weather is breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment