Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Friend!

Well my brother came into town yesterday. At first I figured Titan would be barking the entire time. Come to find out, I was wrong. I had them meet outside and he was a good boy. He only jumped once. Then he quickly calmed himself down. They have been just fine. Titan seems to not even notice another body in the house. We did have one small mishap. He decided to drag my fiance across the yard. It started hailing here, after raining all day, and the little hail balls where bouncing all over the grass. He decided he had to eat them. All of them. He drug her across the entire back yard. Lucky for her, the grass was wet and her leather coat just slid on over. I was recently watching a friend of mine's dog so I haven't had enough time to work with his training.

No comments:

Post a Comment