Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Updates

Well I know it's been a while, and so much has happened. First of all my brother came to live with us for a little while. Titan did great, the boys got along well. There was one little step backwards. In light of Titan being, well not the brightest crayon in the box, my brother would say things while he was out. He used the dreaded stay word. So to stop the confusion before it started to badly I decided to go slack on some of my work. His training continued and he is at the point where I am starting the beginning stages of off leash. Thats not going so well sense the geese next door have decided to have these little fluffy babies. They drive him nuts. It's so funny from my point of view but it frustrates him to no end. So now that my brother has left and things are getting back to halfway normal I should be back to posting more. We did however have an amazing trip out to see a good friend. He had a blast on her farm. Today I'm considering taking him on a park adventure. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment